Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

So, I have a confession to make.  I was stumped on Tuesday Tunes.  I have been stumped on this whole blogging thing.  I am so behind on my favorite things, why does work have to do that?  As much as I love being back in the working world, it sure does take a lot of my free time.  I miss Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood and don't even get me going if Glee came back on?!?!  

So ... figured I would dedicate myself to Tuesday Tunes, at least, this week.  And I was stumped.  I did a quick search of my iTunes and that's close to 5,000 songs and not one jumped out on me.  So, go where now?  You Tube. And who is the first artist and song mentioned?  Ricky Martin.  Yeah, not so much.  But I clicked his new song and I liked it for all the right reasons.  And a plus, it doesn't mention livin' la vida loca.   





Ricky Martin - The Best Thing About Me Is You

No comments:

Post a Comment