Sunday, January 16, 2011
Someday I will ...
Momford and Sons: see these guys live
Love my big, curly hair and not thing of it as a chore
Have to share my shoes with my daughter
Put all 3 of my kiddos through school
Be able to give to charity more
My first blogger award!! Thank you, Sweet Chelsea @ Adventures in Vandyland!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Let's start with 7 things about myself...
1. I am obsessed with losing weight, it's constantly on my mind, only I can't seem to get started. I think my brain is warped. This brings me to the topic of I am probably the world's biggest procrastinator ever ... no pun intended
2. I love chocolate chip cookie dough, cheese, bread and salt ... not necessarily together and I know I need to love veggies and salads more
3. I love San Francisco and plan to retire there if I can't live there before retirement
4. I have changed my career path 7 times in the past 10 years. I think I am finally figuring it out, maybe
5. I am a board game/card game nerd, love 'em all!
6. I am deathly afraid of snakes. Once I tried to get over the phobia and hold a big yellow boa. I just cringed and prayed it wouldn't bite my nose off.
7. I love musicals. If we could all just bust a song out from time to time and sing along, world peace might be possible.
And now, the award goes to: (there was so many other bloggers I would love to have passed this on to as well, but the theme this week seemed to be this award because so many peeps received it... so I only had three other fabulous blogs I know deserve this award)
1. My dear friend at Boho Diva
2. A new follower with an absolute darling blog at Cupcakes and Tiaras
3. A total inspirational lady at All The Weigh
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
So, I have a confession to make. I was stumped on Tuesday Tunes. I have been stumped on this whole blogging thing. I am so behind on my favorite things, why does work have to do that? As much as I love being back in the working world, it sure does take a lot of my free time. I miss Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood and don't even get me going if Glee came back on?!?!
So ... figured I would dedicate myself to Tuesday Tunes, at least, this week. And I was stumped. I did a quick search of my iTunes and that's close to 5,000 songs and not one jumped out on me. So, go where now? You Tube. And who is the first artist and song mentioned? Ricky Martin. Yeah, not so much. But I clicked his new song and I liked it for all the right reasons. And a plus, it doesn't mention livin' la vida loca.
Ricky Martin - The Best Thing About Me Is You