Sunday, January 16, 2011

Feeling the love!




My first blogger award!!  Thank you, Sweet Chelsea @ Adventures in Vandyland!

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.


Let's start with 7 things about myself...


1. I am obsessed with losing weight, it's constantly on my mind, only I can't seem to get started.  I think my brain is warped.  This brings me to the topic of I am probably the world's biggest procrastinator ever ... no pun intended
2. I love chocolate chip cookie dough, cheese, bread and salt ... not necessarily together and I know I need to love veggies and salads more
3. I love San Francisco and plan to retire there if I can't live there before retirement  
4. I have changed my career path 7 times in the past 10 years.  I think I am finally figuring it out, maybe
5. I am a board game/card game nerd, love 'em all! 
6. I am deathly afraid of snakes. Once I tried to get over the phobia and hold a big yellow boa. I just cringed and prayed it wouldn't bite my nose off. 
7. I love musicals. If we could all just bust a song out from time to time and sing along, world peace might be possible. 


And now, the award goes to: (there was so many other bloggers I would love to have passed this on to as well, but the theme this week seemed to be this award because so many peeps received it... so I only had three other fabulous blogs I know deserve this award) 


1. My dear friend at Boho Diva
2. A new follower with an absolute darling blog at Cupcakes and Tiaras
3. A total inspirational lady at All The Weigh


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! I'll work on my 7 things and pay this forward. You're a doll - thanks for reading "Cupcakes and Tiaras"!

    www.princessglittercupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. It is BEAUTIFUL, just like you. I wish I knew how to build such a lovely blog. Thanks again for your wonderful comment that gave me encouragement.

    ReplyDelete