Friday, November 26, 2010

(BLACK) Friday Fun: Photos That Make Me Happy

No, I don't do Black Friday ... I am not that crazy.  I just don't get the idea of standing in the cold (or being really nutty and camping in the cold) and having to fight through other crazy people to get something that is half price.  You might lose a leg, get arrested for punching out a crazy chick, but hey, you got that awesome find and saved yourself some money.  Nope, not for me.  Besides after my crazy evening with my crazy loved ones, I don't need anymore crazy.


One of my favorite pictures ever of my beautiful Mom
(don't mind the two cases of beer in the back, just remember my crazy family) 

 Remember the little brother who rocked the pipes, it was meant to be obviously 

Me and my awesome cousin 

My awesome brother, gotta love him!

Hawaii 2007 with some of my favorite people, brother and sister

King of Corny 

 Little Angel and her Daughter -hehe

Another reason why growing up was so fun, the bff and I  

  Before she grew up and went through all my crap, my little munchkin sister was this cute! 

And grew up to be this hot and my best friend 





No comments:

Post a Comment