Saturday, November 27, 2010

All About Me In 30 Days - Day 6 - 20 Of My Favorite Things


Well, obviously my kids, family and friends are at the top of this list ... so we'll just go from there:
 (and of course there is no order of importance here, just as I think of things)

1. Coffee and chocolate, yes, they go together!

2. Music, all kinds! Love to download new music as often as I can and increase my collection of over 4,000 songs

3. Sisters, especially the bond I have with mine

4. Long friendships, blessed enough to have a few of the same girlfriends for over 20 years

5. Ocean

6. San Francisco, my favorite place and my sister lives there so makes it even more awesome!

7. Road Trips to anywhere and just because ... music, food and good times with a changing scenery!

8. Shoes (you never outgrow shoes!)

9. Being creative, making scrapbooks, party and wedding planning

10. Disneyland!!

11. Books

12. Movies, except the outrageous price to get in! ... of course that doesn't stop me

13. Vintage shopping and exploring

14. Mexican food

15. Exploring the Scottish culture ... can't wait to go there!

16. Jewelry

17. Getting ready for Christmas, love the sights, sounds, food, cold weather, it's the most wonderful time of the year

18. Weddings

19. Puppies

20. Board games


2 comments:

  1. Nice list! How could I forget to add Mexican food on mine?!?

    http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you even know how to make Mexican cuisine more healthy, huh?
    :)

    ReplyDelete