Sunday, November 21, 2010

And the food goes to:


I have just arrived home from a nice birthday party for my one-year-old cousin.  Always love hanging with my large clan and seeing what everyone is up to.  It seems though after every party my household is the one that ends up with the goody bag of food.  Maybe it's because I have the three kids and two growing boys that do eat, and yes, a lot.  And even though I don't want to say, "No" because, one, just seems a little rude to me, but more so, because I certainly do love to have these easy to access food handy for my kids and man and they aren't the ones on the diet.  And it's not bad food, not diet food, but not bad and actually stuff I would purchase at the local market, just a lot of it.  Well except for the plate full of leftover cupcakes but say what you want, I just don't say NO to cupcakes ... hence the little predicament I am in of being a fat ass.  So ... here we go willpower.  STAY AWAY FROM THE GOODIES IN THE KITCHEN.  Because I am thankful for my cousins to send me home with the food, even the goodies, my kids aren't sweet deprived and have no reason to be, it's just off limits for me!
Sunday is here and of course after Sunday is Monday, you know Monday, it's very popular for a lot of diets, we all seem to start on Monday.  And for me, this is the case.  I am going to start writing my food intake here, and be honest with Mr. Blogger.  I also started "Double Up On Healthy Seconds Challenge" with Jessica at Healthy for 100 and promised that this week I will get my booty moving for at least 30 minutes DAILY, drink more water, at least 8 glasses, and yes, WRITE IT ALL DOWN.  Check in with me and make sure I am holding my end of the bargain because it is Thanksgiving week after all and so easy for me to just want to be lazy during the holidays.

Go Me!

1 comment:

  1. Really though, can anyone in their right mind say no to cupcakes?? I know I can't! And Lord help us all...Thanksgiving is only days away and I'm already dreading the bloat that follows the delicious dinner!

    ReplyDelete