Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

Hans Zimmer - "The Beach Song" ...

Do Gerbera Daisies have a smell?  Funny that I don't know this and they are my favorite flower.  I will for sure have a bunch of daisies in my hand.  I will wear an off white, form fitting gown, because, after all, it's my imagination and I am totally thin!  Of course on a beach, or near a beach at least.  Tiny white sparkly lights and all sorts of soft colored candles.  And the background music, for starters is this little wonderful tune.  It will play as I walk hand in hand with my future hubby as we just said our "honey'weds." ....    




you might have heard from a little movie called True Romance ...

2 comments:

  1. Perfect pick for your beach wedding! I can't wait to plan it with you someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll most likely be planning yours first :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete