Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Tunes!



I am so excited over this little song. It's so flippin cute and then I was over the moon when Glee did it two weeks ago! Yes, it's always the little things that get me oh-so giddy!! 

Bruno Mars - Marry You 




I also want to send a little dedication to my adorable, loveable, smart and funny and beautiful little sis who at this point in her life probably doesn't believe in true love anymore but I know she will soon and one day a Mr. Perfect Just For Her will feel exactly this way in this groovy little tune. Love you, Sis.


2 comments:

  1. You know, I've never seen Glee....I did see the creator of Glee get a home makeover by the winner of HGTV's Design Star. I like this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the sweetest, thank you...love you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete