Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let it Dough ... and we'll make cookies!

What's another lengthy list of reasons my little girl loves time all alone with Mommy and Daddy and zip, zero, nada brothers? To make Christmas Cookies however she wants, whenever she wants and to not have to share the green coloring!

My boys had a "band gig."  (I am sure I will get into that blog topic one day) ...so anyhoo, sister without brothers has tons of fun making Christmas cookies.  No worries, boys will have their time before Santa gets here!

The Set Up  

Most Christmas Things ... not sure if the pig, tooth and sheep are holiday'ish


 There's that tooth and piggy again
All I want for Christmas is my front tooth and bacon?
New Christmas song ... 

 Christmas Cookie Decorator Extraordinaire

Mr. (Melting) Snowman

So proud




















No comments:

Post a Comment