Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All About Me In 30 Days - Day 7 - A Photo That Makes Me Happy

Um ... not possible.  I LOVE pictures, love taking them not so much being in them, but getting over that ... but I LOVE pictures.  I love the beauty and art in pictures, I love how a simple item can be taken into a whole new level just with a click.  I think I may have been a photographer in my past life or something. So, photos that make me happy, a WHOLE BUNCH, remember my Friday Fun Photos Post?  Yep - photos are my friend!
Here's a few more of my favorite and come back Friday, as always, for more!! Please? :) 

My children and I poolside on a bittersweet weekend, 2002. My boys are only 3 and 2 and my daughter is only 3 months old. I recently moved back home and left my unstable and unhappy marriage. I have never looked back and that decision was one of the best I have made.  

A favorite photo of my kiddos.  What's a girl to?  Oh brother, brother! 

My little brother and kiddos on a San Francisco trip back in 2006
The love is very clear in this picture.

That same little brother and I.  He's tremendously awesome and such a brilliant young man. 

One set of my siblings.  I am truly thankful and lucky to have these folks in my life. 
Same famous brother with our sister. 

And here we are again, Sisters are cracking up at their goofy bro.  Toasting our parents at their 25th Wedding Anniversary!

And our father.  Reason 2,345,934 he's silly and we love him!

Our Scottish Clan ... William Wallace HOLD run ... have you seen Braveheart?  No?  Go, now, watch it. 

My gorgeous sister and her handsome hubby. 

One of the many fun parties my clan enjoys.  Yes, we raise the roof! 
My Aunt, Sis, Mom and Uncle Ricky ... I think everyone has a Uncle Ricky 

 How do people make it through life without sisters? 

Look up SMILE in the dictionary ... I swear her picture will be there! 

Sisters are fabulous! Two of my little cousins, I should have a post dedicated to all my cousins, I have a billion 

My amazing family, the 'rents, the bro, my squeeze, moi, and sis and her hubby 

Look up CUTE in the dictionary ... she's there. 






4 comments:

  1. Haha, good ol' Uncle Ricky! I haven't seen him in so long! And it's true...every family has an Uncle Ricky!

    http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well what a good looking family! hehe. your kiddos are so freakin cute! Life without sisters sucks! I´m the youngest and the only girl, so I grew up a little tomboyish.. =(
    Oh and Braveheart? I heart Braveheart! FREEEDOOOMM. lol. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Pictures are so fun, I have a gazillion of my kids, and Kierin is barely 3 1/2! Love the pictures of the kids and your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Pictures are my fave and I have thousands!

    ReplyDelete