Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All About Me In 30 Days - Day 4 - Favorite Book

Book nerd alert!  I love books!  I love the library and was actually a little miffed when the card catalog went to computers.  I love browsing in book stores and have a club card for the two major ones here in my neck of the woods.  I love the smell of books.  If I could live in a book, I would!  And I don't discriminate on what book, I love 'em all.  I most certainly had a book in my hand when I took my first step.  My favorite author of all time is Dean Koontz.  I think I read my first DK novel when I was just a teeny-bopper with pimples and brown, frizzy hair.  Here's a few of my faves from Mr. Koontz:  





And big surprise here, the Twilight Series were added to my collection over the last two years.  I read them all in about two weeks and have read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn three times each.  I am anxiously waiting for the release of the movie, both parts, of Breaking Dawn, but I promise I don't throw things at my television in anticipation or cry when I see any of the actors. 
This year, I have added more books to my collection and was quite pleased with them all: 






And I do have a wish list, must have SOON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment